Tuition Schedule for 2012-13 Dance Season
Semester Dance Class Tuition Rates
(Each unique Dance Class offers 18 sessions per Semester)
Semester: Sept. 10, 2012 - Feb. 1,
- (Due week of Sept. 10, 2012)
Semester: Feb. 4, 2013 - June 15,
- (Due week of Feb. 4, 2013)
Cost per Semester Cost per Month
First Class in Semester: $217.00 $48.40
Second Class in Semester: $195.00 ($22.00 discount) $39.00
Third Class in same Semester $172.00 ($45.00 discount) $34.40
Each Additional Class: $157.00 ($60.00 discount) $31.40
Multiple class discouts are per individual or family members in the same household
Single Class $15.00
There are 3 options for paying tuition. Each option is calculated depending on the total amount of classes. Please understand, regardless of the payment option, payments are based on 36 weeks of insturction. While we periodically break throughout the year, payment for tuition is expected on a regular basis. Tuition can be paid yearly, by semester or monthly.
- Option One: Tuition may be paid yearly in which case a 5% discount will be awarded on the full year, due upon registration.
- Option Two: Tuition may be paid by semester. Due at the beginning of each semester.
- Option Three: Tuition may be paid by month. Due by the 15th of each month. If you pay monthly there is a $5.00 monthly service fee.
Special Payment Agreements: Please see Isabelle.
Referral Discount: Refer a friend and you both get a $25.00 discount on your tuition. New student must register for a full semester.
Work Study Discount: Work study discounts are figured individually, see Isabelle.
Registration-Charge: $20.00 per student or $25.00 per family. Registration is not refundable.
Performance-Charge: $35.00 per student or $50.00 per family. Due Nov.1st (includes admission to annual performance on June 15) Performance charge is non-refundable.
Costume-Charge: Determined in January for actual cost of costumes. Invoices sent mid February 2013. Costume Fee due mid- March. Costume fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition payments are Non-Refundable.
- All payment agreements are by check or cash only.
- Semester payments due at beginning of Semester.
- (If semester tuition presents a hardship, see Isabelle for special payment option below).
- All returned checks will be subject to a $30.00 charge.
- No bills or statements will be sent.
- $10 late fee added for overdue payments.
- Withdrawals must be done in person at Isabelle's Dance Time